Every thought we have has energy and whether we like it or not, focusing that energy is an absolute must if we’re to have peak experiences in our life.
Here’s some empowering quotes for a successful life that help us align with peak experiences, creating little shifts in thinking that bring more happiness, fulfillment and vitality into our world.
- Most of us are totally unaware that our inner conversations are the causes of the circumstances of our life. ~ Neville
- The inner speech, your thoughts, can cause you to be rich or poor, loved or unloved, happy or unhappy, attractive or unattractive, powerful or weak. ~ Ralph Charell
- The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large. ~ Confucius,
- It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. ~ Unknown
- You affect your subconscious mind by verbal repetition. ~ W. Clement Stone.
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. ~ James Allen
- Remember happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have: it depends solely upon what you think. ~ Dale Carnegie
- Thinking: the talking of the soul with itself. ~ Plato
- Few people think more than two or three times a year; I have made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week. ~ George Bernard Shaw
- The most important conversation you will ever have is the one you have with yourself. ~ Unknown
- You are the storyteller of your own life, and you can create your own legend or not. ~ Isabel Allende
- If you don’t program yourself, life will program you. ~ Les Brown
- Relentless, repetitive self talk is what changes our self-image. ~ Denis Waitley
- Guess who’s the number one person you communicate with on a daily basis? It’s you! Our internal conversations characterize how we view the world and influence every part of our lives- relationships, achievements, attitude and ultimately our degree of happiness. ~ Todd Smith
- If you want to change your life, begin by changing your words. Start speaking the words of your dreams, of who you want to become, not the words of fear and failure. ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- Inner talking is the beginning, the sowing of the seeds of future action. To determine the action, you must consciously initiate and control your inner talking. ~ Neville
- Words are also seeds and when dropped into the invisible spiritual substance they grow and bring forth after their kind. ~ Charles Fillmore
- All that we are is the result of what we have thought… If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him… If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him. ~ Buddha
- All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Attitude precedes service. Your positive mental attitude is the basis for the way you act and react to people. ‘You become what you think about’ is the foundation of your actions and reactions. What are your thoughts? Positive all the time? How are you guiding them? ~ Jeffrey Gitomer
- Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life does not consist mainly, or even largely, of facts and happenings. It consists mainly of the storm of thought that is forever flowing through one’s head. ~ Mark Twain
- Your possible future…and there are literally thousands of possible futures…is being formed by what you think and believe today. ~ John Kehoe
So there we have it, the great thinkers and philosophers throughout the ages couldn’t have made it any clearer.
We need to fill our minds with the greatest thoughts we can conjure up in the direction of where we truly want to go.
The best, most consistent thoughts that we have will keep us moving in the best, most harmonious direction.
Repetition of high quality thoughts is key.
We need to deliberately choose and guide our thoughts.
We are the master gardeners of our life, forever planting seed thoughts that bloom as our successes or failures, our joys or woes our love and abundance.
Knowing that each thought gives us a chance to reset our aim towards the most joyous, loving, compassionate and thrilling life imaginable is a huge incentive to pay attention to our inner conversations.
How do you deal with negative self talk? Maintaining focus can be such a challenge — so tell me in the comments below…what’s your secret?
Your thoughts could really be helpful to our global community, not to mention me!
Thank you, as always, for stopping by and reading, and bless you for sharing. You most definitely rock.
Encourage one another.